The scope of Elinor's design projects varies from a single room to an entire house or office. She meets with clients to determine their preferences in style, color, and space needs, as well as requirements for furnishings, finishes, and fixtures. She then designs an environment which is the embodiment of those desires.
The intitial meeting consists of an in-depth consultation, during which Elinor provides a detailed explanation of the entire process, timeline and budgeting requirements. Elinor Jones Interiors uses Autocad computer design for plans needed for each project, to allow the client to visualize the completed project. After plans are complete, Elinor helps clients with all other phases of the project until the client's vision becomes reality.
- Interior and Exterior renovation and space planning
- Kitchen and bath design and renovation
- Custom designed furniture, cabinetry and Millwork
- Lighting design
- Furniture finish and equipment selection
- Fabric and Wall covering selection
- Drapery design
- Art and accessories selection and placement
- Color Selection and murals